Due to an executive change up we are currently not accepting new member applications. We expect to start taking new member applications again before the end of May 2017. Please check back to this page for an update. This message will be removed when we are accepting applications.
Members of the Annapolis Valley Sport Shooting Club have the opportunity to participate in a number shooting disciplines such as Archery, Black Powder, Cowboy Action, Handgun, Rifle and Shotgun. Members have three membership options:
|Membership Option||Fee (HST Included)||Details|
|Family Membership||$150.00 per year||Includes all those living at the same home address. Exceptions may apply to students studying & living elsewhere temporarily, but consider their home the same as the home address indicated.|
|Regular Membership||$125.00 per year||Individual membership.|
|Junior Membership||$45.00 per year||A person under the age of nineteen (19) years. Junior Members must be accompanied and supervised by a club member while at the clubhouse or on the club premises and shall not hold a key to the clubhouse.|
All new members are subject to a probationary period. Full membership may be granted only after completion of club probationary requirements. Members who complete their probationary requirements are provided with 24 hour access to the clubhouse, indoor range and archery range. The outdoor firearm ranges are available:
- Monday to Friday – 8:00am to sunset but no later than 8:00pm
- Saturday to Sunday – 9:00am to sunset but no later than 8:00pm
- You MUST have a Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) or Possession Only License (POL) to join, unless you are joining as an archery section member only.
- The probationary period will last until all requirements are met.
- New members must complete at least four training sessions to learn and demonstrate safe shooting practices.
- Probationary members will be presented with a Probationary Card that must be presented to the section head (or designate) at the beginning of each training session.
- New members must attend an Orientation Session and have their card signed by the instructor.
- Attendance at club meetings is strongly recommended and your input is welcome.
Only upon completion of probationary requirements will new members be issued a key to the club and a Photo ID Card that must be worn while on club property.
Become a member of the Annapolis Valley Sport Shooting Club!
If you are an existing member and looking to renew your membership please see our Membership Renewal page.
You can apply to become a member of the Annapolis Valley Sport Shooting Club through the mail (requires a printer) or online (requires a printer and scanner). Currently we only accept cheque, money order or Interac e-Transfer.
Applying by Mail:
- Print and complete the application form.
- Mail the completed application form along with payment (cheque or money order) made payable to Annapolis Valley Sport Shooting Club to the following address:
P.O. Box 103
- Print, complete and scan the application form.
- Send an Interac e-Transfer for the full membership amount to firstname.lastname@example.org through your online banking.
- Complete the form below: