Open House 2017
Ok people, this is the event you have been waiting for! Our annual Open House \ Family Day at the Annapolis Valley Shooting Sports Club. Saturday, June 10th, 10:00am until 4:00pm.
Tickets will stop being sold at 3:00pm. For a small fee, come try the shooting sports for yourself. Tickets are $1.00 each, some shooting stations may require more than one ticket.
We will have a BBQ and canteen on site. Members of the AVSSC will be on hand to provide shooting instruction.
Only firearms, ammunition, bows and arrows provided by the AVSSC will be allowed on club property for this event. If you have access to ear and eye protection, please bring it along. We have limited supplies.
Updates can be found on our Facebook Event!
Directions (Google Maps)
1. Take exit 12 on Highway 101, turn South (away from the Irving Big Stop),
2. Take the next left on Highbury School Rd, and follow it to the stop sign.
3. Turn right on White Rock Rd. Drive approximately 0.7 km and the club entrance will be on your right.
Tickets are $1.00 per ticket.
- Air Gun 1 ticket = 5 shots
- Archery 2 ticket = 5 shots
- 22LR Handgun 2 ticket = 5 shots
- 22LR Rifle 2 ticket = 5 shots
- Centrefire Handgun 1 tickets = 1 shots
- Cowboy Action 1 tickets = 1 shots
- Shotgun 1 ticket = 1 shots
- Black Powder 2 tickets = 1 shot
- Centrefire Rifle 1 tickets = 1 shot
***Prices are subject to change without notice***
Open House Team Challenge
Entry Fee $25.00
Registration / safety meeting 3:30pm,
Team Challenge event starts at 4:00pm.
In the event of a tie, a tie breaker round will be held. Our Presidents choice of equipment will be used for this round. This year’s Team Challenge event will start at 4:00pm. So have your 5 member team ready by 3:30pm. Each team must have at least 1 member of the opposite sex competing. One member from each team will shoot in one of the five main shooting disciplines. Winning team gets a trophy to display in their home or business for 1 year. Trophy must be returned for the following year’s Team Challenge.