2016 Open House
Our open house is scheduled for June 11th 2016 between 10am and 4pm. Lots of shooting fun for everyone. Come out and try you skills in Archery, Black Powder, Cowboy Action, Handgun, Rifle and Shotgun. We also have a canteen onsite for your convenience.
Only AVSSC supplied archery equipment, firearms and ammunition will be allowed on the property for this event. No firearms license is required to participate!
Come out and join us for a fun day!
Directions (Google Maps)
1. Take exit 12 on Highway 101, turn South (away from the Irving Big Stop),
2. Take the next left on Highbury School Rd, and follow it to the stop sign.
3. Turn right on White Rock Rd. Drive approximately 0.7 km and the club entrance will be on your right.
Tickets are $1.00 per ticket.
- Air Gun 1 ticket = 5 shots
- Archery 1 ticket = 5 shots
- 22LR Handgun 1 ticket = 5 shots
- 22LR Rifle 1 ticket = 5 shots
- Centrefire Handgun 2 tickets = 5 shots
- Cowboy Action 2 tickets = 5 shots
- Shotgun 1 ticket = 2 shots
- Black Powder 2 tickets = 1 shot
- Centrefire Rifle 2 tickets = 3 shot
Open House Team Challenge
Entry Fee $25.00
Registration / safety meeting 3:30pm,
Team Challenge event starts at 4:00pm.
In the event of a tie, a tie breaker round will be held. Our Presidents choice of equipment will be used for this round.